To use B Generous, there are a few things we require in order to offer our Donate Now, Pay Later™ loans:
- You must have a valid U.S. address. The address cannot be a PO Box, and unfortunately, B Generous is not available outside of the US at this time. Military exceptions may apply.
- We also require some basic contact information like a phone number and email address.
- A valid payment method must be selected upon donation of either a debit card, bank account information, or check payments.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- There may be additional state-by-state regulations detailed below.
If you have any additional questions about our requirements to use B Generous, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
Additional state regulations: B Generous is not currently available in Nevada. Any donors in the state of Alabama must be 19 years of age.